We reward some of the world’s most gifted security researchers with first-rate remuneration, so you can continue your important and increasingly challenging work.
To safeguard the exchange process, Incredity only works directly with government intelligence clients on high-end engagements and stipulates a strict three-sales limit per exchange.
We’ve raised the bar in the support security researchers can expect throughout the submission process.
Everyone we work with can look forward to receiving legal analysis and advice as a complementary service.
Incredity is interested in the highest standard of intelligence strategic capabilities, including fully-weaponized exploits and incomplete weaponized vulnerabilities. Our Target Portfolio includes sophisticated unique fuzzing infrastructures as well as research projects and more
Windows Remote Code Execution
Windows Privilege Escalation
Linux Remote Code Execution
Linux Privilege Escalation
iOS Remote Code Execution
iOS Privilege Escalation
Android Remote Code Execution
Android Privilege Escalation
Wifi Remote Code Execution
Baseband Remote Code Execution
Bluetooth Remote Code Execution
Chrome Remote Code Execution
Safari Remote Code Execution
Firefox Remote Code Execution
VMware VM Escape
Virtual Box VM Escape
KVM VM Escape
XEN VM Escape
Hyper-V VM Escape
MS Office Remote Code Execution
Adobe Remote Code Execution
Outlook/Thunderbird Remote Code Execution
Apache HTTP Server Remote Code Execution
Microsoft IIS Remote Code Execution
Nginx Remote Code Execution
1. SubmissionYou submit minimal details in an encrypted message to Incredity.
5. OfferFollowing our secure compliance procedure, Incredity makes an offer.
4. SupportComplementary legal analysis and advice becomes available to you.
3. AnalysisIncredity analyses the vulnerability or exploit and confirms its interest.
2. Due-diligenceIncredity starts the due-diligence process, following a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
6. RewardYou receive payment.